Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The countdown begins.

In less then a month my Sophomore year will start. And in a couple of days mom and I will go back to school shopping. Since I turned 12, back to school shopping has turned into a whole day of fighting because she wants to buy me clothes that are 3 sizes too big. And then she likes to complain that I never wear the clothes that she buys me.
I wonder why? Could it be that THEY DON'T FIT?!


I'm seriously looking forward to next year. I'm gonna rock it! (As lame as that sounds). I'm thinking about showing up next year and surprising EVERYONE. I always feel like this but this year I'm going to actually stay dedicated to it! I'm done with being awkward. I'm going to be confident. I'm just going to be myself and I'm gonna show everyone how KICKadd my personality is!:)


My favorite quote of the day: "Maybe it's not my weekend but it's gonna be my year."

2 comments:

  1. Stay true to yourself. Don't loose yourself in a place that will only last 2 more years. Go get em tiger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. My stepmom is the same exact way. Eventually she stopped arguing with me as long as I used my own money.

    ReplyDelete

The Posts that People Actually Read...