Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Messing with people on OMEGLE!!

It's summer and I don't have a car. I don't have a job. I'm not in any clubs. So needless to say, I get bored really really easily. I've always been good at relieving that boredom though.
My new relief: MESSING WITH PEOPLE ON OMEGLE!!



Omegle is a website that you can just log onto (without giving any personal information) and talk to strangers. People mostly go on there to well...have 'Internet sex'. Which means it's full of pedophiles, perverts, and just plain creeps. This place may seem like a place that you would want to avoid...but not me!



Don't try this at home! But I do enjoy messing with people on omegle and trust me it is fun! Here are some of the best moments:




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...