Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

IT'S L A T E!♥



It is around 12:30 at night and I'm sitting in my room with absolutely nothing to do! FUN FUN FUN! Heres a little update on my life right now: I have strep throat. And yes it hurts like crazy! I'm kind of hoping that soon it'll get better. Mom makes me take all this HORRIBLE tasting medicine but hey, it numbs my throat. I hate how they try to flavor the medicine. Like seriously, that cherry TASTING chemical just masks the original taste of medicine with the taste of a crappy piece of candy. I don't know...maybe that's what they want to do.


Let's see...Oh! Me and Danny have been together for FOUR MONTHS.
Pretty crazy, huh? Time goes by really quickly when your boyfriend lives 36.4 miles away. It's funny to think that in just 2 more months we'd be together for half a year.

We're still going great!:)
We talk on the phone about every night, usually about nothing. But sometimes we'll sit and talk for hours about serious stuff. He says I make him laugh a lot (appararently I'm really funny...I don't see it...) and he makes me smile a lot. The other day I was surprised when he actually picked me up!
He's so skinny but he picked me up like it was nothing.

He was probably secretly dying, on the inside, because I weigh more then I look.


Oh and Marcus and Carissa are back living with us. Did I tell you that? Yeah, it's much better then it was. Carissa is being nice now:) and Marc is being better. Everything is okay:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...