Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

did they just-?


I haven't written in a while. I really should do that because I end up having to write a hella long blog to catch up. So lets see...what happened? Today was pretty great I have to admit. I was sick yesterday (I was technically skipping) so I have a BUNCH of make up work. But beyond that I've had a pretty good day. In first period I ended up recording my friend Autty and Maria dancing to 'Teenage Dream' By Katy Perry. In 3rd I took this test that had 100 QUESTIONS! But I think I passed? Weird...Anyway, during lunch Dusty was telling all these really disturbing jokes. Like "What's the difference between an ugly girl and a fat girl?" Lol I know it's already offensive. But the punch line is "You can drink a fat girl skinny but you can't drink an ugly girl pretty." OMG THAT IS SO HORRIBLE. but why am i laughing? I think I'm losing my heart?!

There was a Pep Rally in 8th period but I texted my mom to pick me up instead of going (the pep rallies are very 'peppy'. We sit for an hour on uncomfortable bleachers. Watch our cheerleaders WHO ARE THE SUCKIEST CHEERLEADERS IN THE WORLD. Then we leave...fun?). It was raining today so instead of standing in the rain I sat by the door and waited for my mom to text me. When 3 guys walk up. Jake, Brett, and this other guy. I talk to Jake a lot. So he runs up to me and gives me a high five. His hair was cut short...it looks a lot better.

Jake started to walk outside but looked back at Brett and said "Let me back in if I ask." Brett promises that he will. Jake stands outside for a second before turning back. Brett runs away from the door. I'm laughing my butt off and I'm thinking about just walking away. But I open the door anyway. Jake walks in (soaking wet from the rain I might add) and smiles at me. He said something in a really low voice. I didn't hear him. But then he moves closer to me. I was wondering what he was doing? Finally I hear him say "That deserves a hug.". He wrapped his arms around my waist. In a shocked voice I say "O-okay?". He squeezed me tightly before walking away. All I'm thinking at this moment is "That was weird." but I was smiling...a lot.

Ahh! Do I like Jake?! Does Jake like me?! WHY DID I LIKE HUGGING HIM SO MUCH?!?!?! Now that I think about it...he did hug me for a long time. I was too shocked to hug him back...I just like stood there. Now I feel bad...I really did like hugging him. He has a nice chest...random I know. Ahaha XD.

I'm texting him right now. I told him that I didn't know which Jake he was (I knew it was him). I just hope he answers back. No school on Monday...YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...