Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Homecoming week bay-bay!


Yeah, you read it right. This week is homecoming week. Yay, right? It's the only week where we don't have to wear uniforms because we get to dress up and wear CRAZY outfits.
Yesterday was nerd day. Very humorous! Today was 'Western Day'. Mostly, everyone wore plaid shirts and cowboy hats. Tomorrow is 'twin day' and B is forcing me to be her twin...great.
Friday is homecoming and no I don't have a date. I might not even go because I don't have anyone to go with!!! All my friends have 'dates'. It's annoying.
On the brightside, Scott and his girlfriend broke up.
Okay so it's not a BRIGHT brightside but a brightside nontheless. She broke up with him for a guy name DemarcusJarine (yeah, I wish I was making that name up). Scott was bummed about it but we haven't talked since
Thursday! Well not one-on-one. There's this secret dream of mine that he'll ask me to homecoming. But that won't happen, I'm sure.
I'm currently working on a video montage :) I'll post it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...