Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

&& the word of the day is: baby!

So I haven't written in a long time and a lot of things have happened. It seems like High School isn't like how they show it in movies. In movies there is always that one mean girl and that one hot guy. In movies it's so cliquey. My high school isn't like this. 2,000 people. There's so many people in that school that no one really knows anyone.
EVERYONE IS PREGNANT!! There are 3 pregnant girls in my gym class. All of them are keeping their babies. MY PARENTS WOULD KILL ME. Seriously, I would be dead. In high school it's like innocence is so shocking. People gasp when they hear that I want to stay a virgin until I am totally, and completely in-love with someone. Not the teenage hormone love, nah. I wish the Sesame Street prepared you for things like this. So on the first day of High School you don't stare at a pregnant girl with your mouth hitting the floor.
B and Gordy broke up. of course. B won't let a relationship go past a week. It's not that she wants to 'play the field' (because she doesn't have any players) but that she didn't really like Gordy. She just liked the idea of having a boyfriend and as soon as the new feeling faded she broke up with him. B has made a lot of people mad lately.
At lunch she and Gordy irritated Melissa so much (when B and Gordy were still 'together') Gordy called Melissa a b*tch. So Melissa freaked out and cussed them out practically. Then B didn't sit with us at lunch but texted me saying
"Stop talking about me at that table!"
WE WEREN'T EVEN TALKING ABOUT HER! We were discussing how napkins are a privilege. (inside joke with a CRAZY janitor)
We also said: "Is she sitting somewhere else."
"Yeah, I guess so." that was it...
I mean really? How self-centered can you be? The world doesn't revolve around you and neither do our lunch table topics.
On the less dramatic note: I've gotten smaller! When school started I gained some weight. Then I started watching what I ate (again) and I swam everyday after school. Plus I climb TONS of stairs at school so I'm burning a lot of calories. I like my size now because some girls be BIG. Sometimes I feel sorry for them, ya know. But it's whatever because they don't need my pity. There's always that girl that's a little bit prettier and there's always a girl that's a little bit fatter. And I know some guys who LOVE big girls. So...YOU GO BIG GIRLS!
Oh and Todd has a girlfriend (boo-hoo?) nah, I'm not that cut up about it. I don't expect him not to have a girl friend he's too cute. In my 8th period we did an experiment outside. Cross country was running outside and he ran past us. Keep in mind that it's summer in Texas and it's 98 degrees on a cool day. So he was practically dying. I wanted to run after him with a water bottle. But hey, he loves running.....oh and his girl friend! (Lol I got off track for a second) she is so cute! She's tiny (skinny and short). She's Hispanic and has long black hair that seems always perfect and her make up always looks great....
I'd say that I hate her for being so perfect but she's so sweet that I can't even pretend to hate her.
Lol well that sucks...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...