Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

First day of school.

Today didn't start off well..at all. I woke up all happy and smiley until the moment when I burnt my hair with my flat iron. Then it was like a chain reaction! I stubbed my toe, poured cereal all down my shirt, and missed my bus. It was not looking very good for this day at all. When I got to school it was a little better, I'm so happy I'm not a freshman anymore! All those little fishies walking around, scared to death, it's the cutest thing ever. Because I used to be that person!




This is how my classes worked out:


1st- Awesome class! I have it with a whole bunch of friends and it has a nice teacher.


2nd- Absolute hell. It's spanish, uber boring/hard, and the teacher doesn't speak english! HOW RIDICULOUS IS THAT?!


3rd-Okay teacher. I don't really know anyone in there but I can make a change.


4th- Fun class! Don't really know anyone but here's my chance to make new friends!


5th- BORING CLASS and my teacher is a complete witch! The only good thing is that I have it with Maggie but now she might actually move out of that class!
6th- Cool teacher, cool people, and it's kind of a blow off class.


7th- Hard class, funny teacher, great people.


8th- Boring teacher.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...