in-love by friday
Is this what growing up feels like?
Pages
Home
Monday, September 5, 2011
Relationship Status: Sinlge.
Danny broke up with me...twice. I'll blog more later guys.
Don't worry though:) I'm gonna be alright:)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Posts that People Actually Read...
How NOT to Become an Annoying Freshman.
My school got the great idea to come up with a program where a certain group of seniors wear brightly colored shirts the first days of schoo...
The countdown begins.
In less then a month my Sophomore year will start. And in a couple of days mom and I will go back to school shopping. Since I turned 12, bac...
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!
OH MY GOSH! I can NOT believe it! I know what Danny got me! Because I just got it:) Mom keep her mouth shut all day I can't believe she ...
No comments:
Post a Comment