Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Spirt Week is for Crazy People!

Everyday this week we're allowed to break the dress code with the theme of the day. Monday it was Superhero Day; Tuesday was Crazy Hat Day; Today was Country Day(my personal favorite); Thursday is Camo Day; and Friday is School Spirit ay. People seem to go crazy on the week before homecoming! Guys ask whoever they can find, girls primp every day to attract said guys, and the teachers don't give out work because they know no one's gonna do it anyway. Homecoming can be both a teenage dream and a teenage nightmare. My homecoming this year is leaning more towards the nightmare side, since I am required to go with Danny (please don't ask why), but I will try to make the best of this week.

Lance♥
Tuesday morning, after discussing it with my friends, I decided to take a leap and tell him that I like him. It took a lot of courage but eventually I did it:) the message read:


"Hey...you probably know this but, I think you're really cute. It's cool if you don't like me or whatever, I just wanted to let you know."


It was a simple, straight to the point, message. After a couple of minutes he replied:


"I didn't know!! I think you're cute too!"

Tuesday afternoon, I smiled at him in the hallway and he smiled back! Then I talked to him in 8th period briefly, I probably talked to him for around a second until the bell rang and we left. He texted me later saying that he'd like to walk with me on Wednesday.

Tuesday night, he revealed to me that "4 people in the past 2 days asked him if he liked me." Of course, I was embarrassed! I was embarrassed by the fact that I didn't even tell four people! He kept asking why I was embarrassed about it. Until I finally asked:


"It didn't annoy you or anything, did it?"


After a couple of minutes he replied:


"Of course not!"


And after a couple of seconds he texted me again:

"Now if I DIDN'T like you and they kept asking me, then I'd get annoyed."


I FREAKED OUT!!! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! He likes me, he likes me! I can't believe he likes me! I can't believe that Lance likes me! I just can't believe it.


I replied:


"Good answer:)"

Wednesday morning, I didn't see him.

Wednesday afternoon, I saw him in 8th period. The entire time I debated actually walking up there and talking to him, but I didn't. Then after the bell rung, I asked him if he wanted to walk with me and Maggie. And we walked. And we talked. And he smiled. And he joked. And I joked. And we laughed..


Aswe walked to the parking lot, I saw all of his friends turn around and stare. We were still talking until one of his friends scream:

"Wooooh Lance! Get you some!! Get you some, Lance! Wooooh!"


I laughed so hard!

My face turned pink and he laughed, then we said our goodbyes and walked towards are cars (my mom witnessing the whole thing). Didn't hug goodbye or anything. His friends stared as my mom and I drove away.

He's texting me now. ♥



It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...