Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Rain, Rain, Why'd you come today?

Homecoming BLEW! It rained constantly, they weren't gonna let Danny in, Danny was awkward around my friends, it was overlycrowded, I lost 40 dollars, Lance left early...it was just a bad day! We were there for a total of 30 minutes before we left. I like the rain, that's not what bugged me, it was just that everything happened all on the one day I've been looking forward to for months. It made me sad but I got over it shortly after.

I had a good 30 minutes with my friends and I got a glimpse of Lance before he texted me that he was leaving. Then he texted me all night long, he flirted a whole bunch! Something I realized about him is that he will flirt like crazy but you have to start it off. An example of some of our texts is this one:




Lance"I twisted my ankle."

Me"I'm sorry! Doing what?"

Lance "Playing hide and seek..."

Me "Hahahahahaha."

"It's not funny! My foot is killing me! Come masage it! ;)"

"No I don't think I will."

"Awh okay, I wouldn't let you do it anyway."

"Even if I really, really wanted to?"

"Yes, my feet are ticklish.."

"Hahahahahaha that's cute!" *flirting*

"You're cute!" **flirting**

"I try"

"Well you do a very good job." ***flirting***

"Thank you! You're not too bad yourself." *flirting*

"Any time, pretty girl!" ****FLIRTING****




I like him:) a whole bunch

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...