Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

There have been changes.

As some of you might now, me and Danny broke up. A while ago. I'm probably gonna write a blog about it later but right now I don't have the energy. So I'm gonna write about some of the changes since the last time I wrote:


Partner P.E.:

I joined this class called Partner P.E. and in the class you play games with mentally and physically challenged kids. It's so great guys! My partner's name is Justin and he had a traumatic brain injury so it's hard for him to use his feet/hands. He doesn't talk much but he has this friendly air about him that makes you want to be around him. Justin has the greatest smile I have ever seen! When he smiles it just lights up his entire face. I can't wait until school starts on Monday so I can see him again.


You've seen my face:

So you guys saw that stupid video I made when I was 'rapping', the only reason I made that video was so that ya'll could see my face. Get used to vlogs because I feel like posting them (it's less work).


HIS NAME IS LANCE:

I know it's a little soon since Danny broke up with me but there's this guy named Lance...I'll tell you guys about it in the next post!:)


Sophomore year:

So far, I've really been enjoying school! This is the first year I've actually been excited about school!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...