Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

His name is Lance.

His name is Lance and he's like the anti-Danny. First of all, he's a redneck. I know most of you who aren't from the south probably don't find this attractive at all but I think it's adorable. I like to call him 'country'. He drives a big pick up truck, listens to country constantly, and has a thick accent. He's got blond hair, brown eyes (like me), and he's BIG. He's not fat I swear-he's just thick and he's uber tall. He's so shy!!!

It started out as me seeing him in my 8th period. I thought he was cute and I leaned over and told Maggie that he had pretty eyes, so of course she turned around to look at him. While both Maggie and I were turned around staring at him, he looked up and caught us. After that I kept catching him looking at me.

When I finally added him on facebook, he sent me a message in which he asked me if I was in his 8th period. I GOT SO EXCITED! We talked and it took at least 2 days for me to finally work up the guts to get his number. We texted all night long (because he wouldn't stop replying!). I saw him the next day in the hallway, we made eye contact so I smiled at him...he gave me this weird look and walked the other way. I asked one of my friends about it and she said it was just because he was freakishly shy.

I was shocked because he's anything but shy over text. But then again, you can be anyone you want to be on text. So I asked him if he was shy, thinking he would deny it, but he replied with a straight "Yess! I'm very shy!" and I found it so cute that he actually admitted to it.

The fact is that we've been talking through text/facebook for 4 days now and we still haven't talked in person! WE HAVE A CLASS TOGETHER! Yesterday, while me and Megan were walking down the hallway, Megan kept looking back but I didn't really notice it. We we're talking about nothing really but we kept blabbing away (or at least I was). After a while I turned a corner and looked back, and there was Lance walking past us.

I turned to Megan "Was he behind us the whole time?" I asked.

"Yeah," she nodded "He kept trying to talk to you too."

HE WAS TRYING TO TALK TO ME! He's so shy- that probably took a lot to go up and talk to someone he's never talked to before. AND MY STUPID BIG MOUTH RUINED IT.
On Monday I am talking to this boy! I don't care if I am nervous about doing it! It's gonna happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...