Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

*PMS warning* Things that make me mad about Danny.


I hate it when Danny gets excited about something. I know that sounds bad but when he gets excited about something it's ALL HE TALKS ABOUT AND ALL HE THINKS ABOUT. And he'll literally ignore me for this 'something' and it gets really annoying.

Seriously Danny, I didn't call you so that I can quietly sit and listen as you google your new guitar.

I hate it when I'm on the phone with Danny and he has his new 'something' so he'll reply with "Yeah..." or "Uh huh".PUT DOWN THE FREAKING GUITAR AND TALK TO ME! We only talk for like one hour a day. Please give me that one hour. You have 23 more hours to fret about your new stinking guitar!

I hate it when we're talking and he's suddenly like "Hey, I'm tired. I'm gonna go to sleep." I know I probably shouldn't be annoyed by this but the fact is that I'd stay awake with him if he wanted to talk to me.


Okay...I am done with this rant.
Danny is a good boyfriend.
He just pisses me off sometimes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...