Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Like that firework over the freeway:)

Hey Bloggies!
Seems like nothing much has been happening in my life. Prom is coming up...but we all know that I'm not going to that. I love my high school around prom time, it's so....high school-y. It's almost like I crash landed into a teen movie-it's fun. I might've found out what Austin's last name is :) I'm not telling, you creepers! LOL but I will say that it is a SCOTISH last name. When I told mom that she goes "OH MY GOD HE'S A SCOT! MARRY HIM! NOW!!!!" exactly like that-half of my family will be cheering. I can barely look at the guy in the hallway let alone marry him. What the disturbing part about this is that EVERYONE in my family knows about him (even my Grandpa in Washington). New super cute guy in my spanish class-he spends most of the time eating and sleeping in the desk next to me. We're going to be Spanish Partners so that'll be fun. Jake is being a jerk AGAIN. I was right, Sam and Jake DID break up and that was the reason why he was talking to me. He got a new girlfriend (I know he bounces back fast) so he stopped talking to me again. On facebook Jake posted about how he 'breaks people's hearts' and how he 'hates himself for doing it' I'm not even going to aknowledge it.

2 comments:

  1. Haha that's so sweet about most of your family knowing about Austin!

    As for Jake... well, douches will be douches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Be careful with those scots. The guy I use to like is scottish. </3

    ReplyDelete

The Posts that People Actually Read...