Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Prom Time!

I'm sick this morning (thanks to dad's bad cooking) so I'm going be bored all day and there is probably going to be a lot of blog posts. Prom is only a couple months away but we all know that I'm not going to be going to that. Unless a certain cute vet guy asks me :) but that doesn't mean I can't imagine. The theme for this year is 'Club 11' and I have NO idea what that means but hey-I'm rolling with it. My idea for the perfect prom dress is the green dress Taylor Swift wore in the Teardrops On My Guitar music video. I've always loved this dress. It's really long though, like it has a LONG train but it's adorable. My perfect date for prom- um, AUSTIN (a.k.a Cute Vet Guy)!!! Or Jackson Rathbone. Lol or Johnny Depp. Or Aaron Johnson. Or that guy who plays Eli on Degrassi. Haha I have a lot of perfect dates.
What's the class song for this year you may be asking. Well here it is:





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...