Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Kyle.

So there's this guy
And he is perfect. Yeah, I'm not just saying it: this guy is perfect. He's smart, he's cute, he's Christian, and he's the nicest teenage boy you will ever meet. His name is Kyle. He's the captain of the swim team and like I said HE IS A SWEETHEART. The fact that Kyle is borderline amazing means that he is constantly surrounded by girls. But he's surrounded by 'perfect' girls. They're always happy, always smiling, healthy, pretty, fun to be around, make good grades, all that stuff. So of course I don't stand a chance.
I've only talked to him a couple times. I have one memory of him that replays in my mind: I was walking into the councilors office with Maggie. Kyle was already sitting in the office. When he saw that we were standing there he literally got up, off the couch and said "Here, you guys sit down."
Because I've been blue eyes, I've been black hair,
I've been purple, with superman underwear,
I've been blonde and I've been rosey cheeks,
But none of them compare to those eyes I haven't seen.
Did you like it? Yup, I wrote it. I've been writing a lot lately-as in a NOVEL. I'll talk later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...