Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

12-2=10

Today is December 2, 2010 (12-2-10). I found out today in my science class that you can do math with the date! *12-2=10* Do you see what I do at school? Productive, right?
I was singing that song Float on by Modest Mouse today when I noticed that it's kinda the anthem to my life.
"Even if things get a little bit heavy, we'll all float on."
Doesn't that sound like a completely inspirational song? It is to me.

Not to get you guys hopes up but....I THINK Sam and Jake broke up. Or they're fighting? After school I was walking to the parking lot and Jake passed me. I totally saw him but I pretended I didn't. He stopped me just to say 'Hey' and he walked back into the school, he looked mad. You should know that Jake and Sam usually stay together after school. But Sam walked in front of me ALONE and she looked PISSED.

I really enjoy messing with my friend Chase. It's pretty darn fun :). B kinda has a crush on him. AND Chase kinda thinks that B is the most annoying girl on the planet.
So yeah...ANYWAY during one of Chase's football games
(Me, Maggie, B, Melissa, and Vicky were all there).
B kept asking "What's Chase's number? What's Chase's number?"
Finally Vicky is like "80! HE'S NUMBER 80!"
The B starts jumping up and down in her seat screaming "Go Chase, Go Chase!"
The way she said it sounded super sexual at the time. So now we use it to mess with him.

Today he was talking about how he was going to join the lifting team. He was talking about how tight and short the uniforms are.
I was like
"We should invite B to you first match. She would LOVE that."
The at the same time Maggie and I scream "Go Chase, Go Chase!" AHAHAHA XD

During lunch yesterday we were all sitting at the table. Maggie tells B that Kim is going to sit with us today (B and Kim hate eachother). So I say "You either sit next to Kim or Chase..." and I glanced at Chase. He mouths "Stop it!" and I cracked up laughing.

Cute Vet Guy passed by me on my way to 5th period. My friend Carly says
"You KNOW you want to look at him..." as we walk by. He was talking to his friend who kind of looks like Christofer Drew so he didn't notice me OR the fact that Carly said that
super loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...