Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Mind Tricks.

If I could do supernatural things with my mind...SO MANY people would be in trouble!
I mean seriously, like my World Geo. Teacher. Ooh she'll start seeing strange things! She'll think she's being chased down the hallway by a guy in a pink bunny suit. Yup! That'll look great to the super attendent.

Jake will accidently forget to tie his shoe laces and fall down the stairs! CHILL guys, chill he'll just fall from the last 4 stairs *maybe 5*
Austin *cute vet guy* will magically be placed in a freshman class. He'll lose his pencil and ask me for one. Then we'll fall in-love and he'll take me to prom! Yup, it's gonna happen.
Teeth/Werewolf guy will forget that I call him that.
The people who stand in the middle of the hallway and talk will 'accidentally' get run over by the entire varsity football team.
Every person with B.O. that I am forced to stand next to on the crowded stairs will magically learn what deodorant is.
My gym teacher will learn the wonder of Midol. So maybe she'll actually be happy and understand my humor.
B will get smacked in the face with her own foot while she's doing drill team kicks.
That girl who wears a skirt in gym will grow hair VERY quickly.



Before I get scolded for not posting in a while I've been very busy. Believe it or not it's exam week so I MUST study. I don't want to be a freshman again, right? THAT would be horrible.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...