Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

kinda bad day...*Big Time RANT*



Today was definitely on the suckish side. Nothing seemed to go my way and whenever that happens I feel extremely self conscious. When school let out I rushed to the parking lot, got into the truck ,and just started bawling. My dad was so worried! He continued to ask me "Whoa...what's wrong?". I just told my father that it was PMS (because it probably is). Dad knows that I get depressed during that time so he believed me. Whether it was my bad day or PMS, I was just out of it. Maybe it's the fact that NOTHING worked out today or maybe it's the fact that I have 5 MAJOR test tomorrow. Did you know that your college career starts when you're a freshman? I HAD NO IDEA! Why don't they tell us these things I don't know...BEFORE WE PICK OUR SCHEDULES?

Grr...I HATE my school system. Honestly, they are a bunch of selfish people. Do you know why they always ride your butt whenever you miss a day of school? BECAUSE THEY LOSE MONEY! For every student that attends the school, the more money they get. They don't care about your grades!

Oh and don't even get me started on dress code! It serves absolutely no purpose. Having the dress code only makes this more difficult. Like #1. The kids are uncomfortable which affects grades #2 More people are going to detention because of dress code #3 It doesn't help 'stop judgement' because it really adds onto it because no one is going to look good in dress code. Really school just spend some extra money and buy us UNIFORMS! Instead of making us do it.



OH and PDA. It's annoying right! I don't really care if you kiss in the hallway (even if you 'make out') but when you are GROPING eachother in the hallway it's gross! I passed by this couple and the guy had his hand all the way up the girl's shirt. I don't care what you do because I believe that things like that *sex* don't change who you are but KEEP IT PRIVATE! Do it behind closed doors! Please?!

So Jake and Sam kissed in the hallway RIGHT NEXT TO ME! *Lol of course that's what started my rant* They weren't groping eachother or anything it was just a kiss. Now it wasn't a grade school 'peck' it was more of the...movie kiss? I don't know how to explain it. It was the kind of kiss that looks pretty *not the kind that makes them look like their eating each other's face*
The messed up part is that JAKE SAW ME right before he did it! He knew I was walking by. Jake is not the using type just to be clear. He would never do that to Sam but you think he'd be more...considerate? I don't know...boys are complicated!



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...