Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Lover Boy.

At times I wish that my life was like Romeo and Juliet. They met one day, fell in-love, and got married the next. Sure in a week they both commit suicide. Depressing and tragic; yes. But the entire time they knew what the other was thinking. They were both in love....even if it only lasted a week.
((the only reason why I have that picture up there is because Romeo looks like Jake but with blond-ish hair))
Since I am now aware of my boy-retardedness I told my friend Jacob of my problems with Jake (coincidence with the names). He gave me some advice on boys:
1.
He's probably not completely 'over you'. If a guy ever has a thing for you it sticks for a long time. Unless you do something really bad.
2. Stop texting him. If you stop texting him he'll start wondering why. Therefore he will think of you more.
3. ((I asked him about make-up)) We don't really notice it. Except if you have TONS piled on...we don't really care.
4.((I asked him what body shape guys prefer)) Everything. Guys are like girls we all like different shapes.
5.Guys like hot girls. There's no getting around it! We like babes, we like looking at them. SO yeah were always going to stare at those pretty girls in the mall. But if you only like the girl for looks, you're gonna have a pretty f*cked up life...
so there you go...some advice from an actual boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...