Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

Santa Stole my Boyfriend.

My friend Tori played this song for me at school on Friday. We continued to sing it ALL DAY long after that (replacing the cuss word with TRICK).
"Santa, you TRICK. I didn't get a thing on my Christmas list.."

So I heard Santa on my roof tonight. I totally saw it. No lie he was right there!
Why do you act so surprised? No I don't believe in Santa anymore but what if I did? It's fun believing in him :) You know: Things only exist when you believe in them. It's my motto.

We know Santa as the jolly, bearded man but who is he really?! It's said that Santa started as a man named Saint Nicholas. He gave gifts to needy children every year for Christmas. He also assisted prostitutes! Yes you heard me right! Not in a bad way.
He would give their father *cough* pimp *cough* money so that the father wouldn't sell the girl into slavery. He was a really sweet guy :)




Happy Holidays Guys!

Oh and sorry about the short, impersonal blogs! I know you guys miss Maggie and B and Melissa and Tori and Chase and Jake and Cute Vet Guy and ALL THESE PEOPLE. There's just not that much going on lately. Trust me, I'll have more to talk about later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...