Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Alice-ing This Butt Up!

So I kind of have a girl crush on Ashley Greene.
NO there are NOT any lesbian feelings towards her.
I just think she's great! AND I've always been super jealous of her.
Why?
Well....


Yeah, maybe it's the fact that she makes out with Jackson Rathbone for a living and comes home to Joe Jonas? Or maybe it's that she has the perfect body?
SHE HAS THE PERFECT BODY!
Grr, I wish I had her body!
*No homo lol*
When someone asked her how she lost weight she said that on set for Eclipse she didn't have time to eat a lot. After her publicist nudged her for saying that Ashley also said that when she did eat it was always something healthy. Plus, she trained about 4 hours a day and did palitees.

So...all I have to do is work out constantly and starve myself. Great.
Hah, seriously though she is great and I that is a cute video!
And Jackson Rathbone is one VERY attractive male. As in VERY, VERY attractive.
Am I right?
I'm right.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...