Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hipster?

Hipster Pictures, Images and Photos



So I heard of this new type of label for people:Hipster.
Awesome name, right? Well since they have such a super fantastic name I thought I should give 'em a look. It's the same friggin thing as 'Indie'. People tend to be very annoyed by hipsters, you know why? Apparently here's a usual conversation with a hipster:

Hipster: So I went to see this band last night?
Reg. Person: Oh? What band?
Hipster: You've never heard of them.
Reg. Person: Oh....well, where did they play?
Hipster: At a coffee shop.
Reg. Person: Which one?
Hipster: You've never heard of it.
Reg. Person: Okay *walks away*

I've never met a 'hipster' so I'm not sure what they're really like. But from what I've heard they are those people who stop liking things if they're popular. Why should you let other people change your decision?

So I like the name HIPSTER and I like the clothing (I even like the idea of unpopular music). Just adding another label to my hypethitical jar of labels for people.

I THINK
I SHOULD
START MY OWN
LABEL.
What da'ya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...