Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Some Girls Make Weaponry.

"I wanna peel your clothing off the way I always do..."

Whoa! Are you already shocked! That is a little part of my new favorite song (because we all know that changes ever 5 seconds). It's called 'Some Girls Make Weaponry' and yes it's about sex. But it's kinda discreet so you can listen to when your parents are in the room as long at they aren't paying that much attention.


That brings me to the topic of this blog: Trend Changes.
Like I said; I change my favorite song like I change my underwear. And it seems that the rest of the world likes to do that too. Do you remember silly bandz? You couldn't walk down the hallway without seeing 20 different people wearing them! Now no one gets caught dead wearing them.

The Jonas Brothers! Do you remember them? They were a trend *a trend I happily followed* until Twilight came along. All the magazines replaced Nick, Kevin, and Joe's face with Robert Pattinson and later Taylor Lautner. *Don't get me wrong they are both very attractive. Along with Kellen Lutz and Jackson Rathbone and...*


Then came the hurricane! The short, flippy haired, soprano singing voice hurricane.
*dun, dun, DUN!*
JUSTIN BEIBER! After he came along the Jonas Brothers slowly faded away. That scares me! It really does. When I was growing up I had NSYNC, Hilary Duff, and later The Jonas Brothers. Now all the kids have today is The Beibs.
And now all the Disney stars are messed up! Vanessa Anne Hudgens posing naked (I like her though, she seems cool), Miley Cyrus getting high and hooking up with some dude from Nickelodeon, Demi Lovato in Rehab for emotional issues (I like her too :/)....this is crazy!

Oh and at 12:33 (central time) there's gonna be a lunar eclipse tonight! Super cool right? I'll be watching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...