Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Tapping Into My Inner Badass...

So I've been listening to a lot of P!nk lately. She is a bad-ass. I KNOW, I know I'm cussing and it's not like me to do that but it's TRUE. P!nk is a bad ass. And the more I watched her videos the more I realized that I am not. I'm more like...lace and guitar picks. Not leather and red lipstick, ya know? That's shocking because I am a purple belt in karate. You don't believe me? Well, it's true. I have the power to beat the crap out of someone.




I'm making a list of my Badass qualities. I know there are some deep down in there:
1. Purple belt in KAR-A-TE
2.I always wear red nail polish...does that count for something?
Okay...so maybe that's it...



1 comment:

  1. i am a red manicure enthusiast! i love bright cherry-red and dark, vamp red claws... you are SO very badass and a glamourbomb. what a way to live the revolution!

    ReplyDelete

The Posts that People Actually Read...