Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

HELP!

HELP-one of my favorite Beatles songs ever.
So I left early on Friday (as in 3rd period early) because I was sick- I seem to be sick a lot lately. In first period my Speech teacher made us give '10 things about us speeches'-I wasn't that nervous about it. Do you remember DESTRUCTION guy? Well, he's kind of weird and quiet and sits in the corner. I don't make fun of anyone so I always make people stop when they talk about him. That guy had to go up to say his speech and he said that he's been all around the country "Georgia, Pennslvania, Florida, Newyork." BUT that wasn't enough for my teacher-oh no. Coach had to ask "Oh, did you have a Georgia peach?"
The guy said "Huh?"
Coach "Did you have a girlfriend in Georgia?"
"No."
"In Pennslvania?"
"...No..."
"Florida?"
"no."
"...New York?"
"....no...."
"Do you date at all?"
"no..."

OH MY GOSH! I still cannot believe my teacher did that to him in front of the entire class! He made that guy admit to everyone that he has never had a girlfriend! Poor guy, I feel sorry for him. I mean it's a teenage boy's worst nightmare to admit that to a class-never had a girlfriend=a virgin. NO guy will ever admit to being a virgin (unless they have a purity ring) even the really dorky guys who you know have never even been touched by a girl say they aren't. I just really feel bad for this guy. I hope he didn't do anything drastic.

1 comment:

The Posts that People Actually Read...