Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What I go to school for:)

Now that I'm paying more attention I've noticed that I see Austin a lot during the day. Before first period, on my way to third, after third, before fourth, and after fifth (that's when he leaves because he has early release). It's creepy that I notice that, huh? But that's not what I need to talk about- Austin stared at me this morning when I walked by. Before 1st period my friends and I walk to our classes: lissa and Shane walk away together first, then Maggie goes to art. Then Kayleigh, Tori, Chase, Me, and Travy walk up to the 2nd floor. Kayleigh goes up to the third floor then the rest of us keep on walking down the 2nd floor hallway. While we were walking down that hallway I usually pass by Austin who is waiting by the door. He was there as usual but this time he saw me walk up the stairs. I stood next to Chase (who is very tall) and Chase put his arm around my shoulder (no attraction whatsoever! He was just kidding around I swear!).Austin just stared at us! He didn't have any kind of expression, he was just...staring. We were walking past him and when I turned around he was still staring. Maybe he finally knows I exist?

1 comment:

The Posts that People Actually Read...