Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

2days 'too days'


School starts on Monday. Half of my mind knows whats coming up next and half of my mind still cannot believe it. When I think about the future I shutter. Life is already so complicated now that I kind of don't want to live on to see what complications the future will bring. No, I'm not talking about killing myself or anything...I'm just saying that if I died right at this moment...at this very second I would be fine with it. But then again there is a part that wouldn't be 'fine' with dying because I truly have not lived my life. I mean I'm only 14 for goodness sake. My parents keep me so sheltered in my home that I've never actually gone out and been stupid or made mistakes...okay I've made mistakes but.....*shakes her head* you know what I mean.

Well it seems like I have two more years to be a kid. I LIKE being a kid and I don't want to go to stupid high school. But i guess I'll stick to my favorite quote:


"Every fairytale starts with 'Once upon a time' but
mine will start with HIGH SCHOOL."

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...