Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

*Late post* NO MORE SCHOOL!!

I was going to post this on Saturday "Yesterday was my last day of school ladies! Can you believe that this year is finally over?! I can't even express in words how happy I am! I'm ready to EXPLODE! THAT'S how happy I am. It was only a year ago when I started this blog. I was talking about my upcoming freshman year and how scared to death I was. I feel like I've changed a lot. Anyway, I like to think that I care less about what people think about me. It's too much effort anyway, screw them! They suck anyway. I'm just going to be myself and if people don't like it- I'll kill 'em with kindness. That's the best way to get back at them anyway. This summer I'm looking for to having FUN! Going to Six Flags, To Danny's Concerts, to pool parties, and friends houses. I'M GONNA GET ALL TAN AND JUNK! And no not SPRAY tan- the actual stuff that comes from the sun (In moderation though, I don't want to develop any kind of skin cancer.) Today I'm gonna go out and buy tons of shorts in all different colors and I'm going to clean my room so that the troubles from this year won't bug me anymore. This is gonna be a fun summer. I CAN FEEL IT!" Yeah right...lol



SUMMER

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...