Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Prisoner in my own home? I think so.




I was expecting to write all these happy posts about summer as soon as school let out but I was DEAD wrong. My brother has signed out of the Marine Corps and he and his wife are now living in the room next to me. Bare in mind that I was used to them living across the ocean. UGH! They're driving my parents and I absolutely batty. They're messy, immature, rude, inconsiderate...just ugh! Carissa, his wife, is 18 and she likes to act like she's so much older and that she knows everything. Only my mom can do that Carissa (and that's only because she actually DOES know everything). CARISSA YOU'RE 3 YEARS OLDER THEN ME! GET OVER YOURSELF! My brother and Carissa needed a car when they got home. Dad looked for months for a car for them. He wanted to get a nice one that wasn't over priced and my dad was going to pay for that car OUT OF HIS OWN POCKET! But NO that wasn't good enough. Carissa threw a little fit when she got home because they didn't have a car. They ended up buying this overpriced, piece of junk because they couldn't wait another second. It's so awkward being around Carissa because all she does is sit next to my brother and say nothing. We try so hard to include her and yet she doesn't try at all. AND on top of all of that- they are on drugs. Not any of the hardcore ones because Marc can't take those (he won't pass the drug test.) They're taking roofies or something. I saw Carissa fall asleep sitting straight up on the couch. Dad talked to them last night and he was like "Hey, I'm not stupid. I know that you guys are on something." and they were like "Someone slipped it in our drink, someone slipped it in our drink!" that was 2 days ago. Last night, they went to sleep at 4 o'clock in the morning (I know because they woke me up at 1 and kept me up) and it's now 4:00 in the afternoon and they're still asleep...yeah and it's not jet lag because they've been here for almost 2 weeks. They're so stupid. To add to that, I'm stuck in my room all day because I hate having to put on a fake smile every time I see them. All I've done this weekend is clean my room. I'd clean my bathroom but there's no use, every time I clean it they mess it up right after! I HAVEN'T EVEN GOTTEN TO SEE DANNY ON SATURDAY! I NEED MY DANNY TIME YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW! I might just snap guys! Right now would be a great time if Danny had his license. Even though my parents won't allow me to drive away with him, at least we can sit in the driveway and not be in this jail! UGH! Sorry for the depressing post guys but I'M STINKING TIRED OF THEIR BS! Well it's 4:09 right now and I can hear Marc and Carissa waking up...joy joy joy. One good thing that will come out of this is that I'll blog more....alright bye guys.

1 comment:

The Posts that People Actually Read...