Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Feather extension? -_-

I might be going over to Danny's house today. His sister is a hairdresser and she has a LARGE amount of feather hair extensions that she is selling for 5 dollars each! 5 DOLLARS!! And they're not the cheap ones either! People spend like 30 dollars on stuff like this. To be I honest, I think it's cool- on other people. It's not going to look good on me because I can't pull edgy stuff like that off. Danny's sister can (with her pink wigs and bright red hair). Also I don't like how everyone is doing it! I don't want to look like a TRENDmonkey and not even pull it off (yup Trend monkey- I just made that up lol) But his mom insists on buying me one. I don't want to say "No I don't want one because everyone else has one." that's just rude. So I'll just let her do it, plus I want to support his sister. I'll post pictures later:)

1 comment:

The Posts that People Actually Read...