Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

It was nice while it lasted.

Sadly THEY'RE BBBAAAACCCCKKK! Yeah, Marc and Carissa came back. They actually came home yesterday when my parents were in Oklahoma (they went to go visit their friends) and Marc was in bad mood. Mostly because his expensive, piece of trash he calls a trunk broke down. Serves him right for being so impatient- he knows better then that. They're not bugging me so much anymore because Carissa is starting to finally warm up to the family and she's actually talking to us now! Also I've been reading a lot more. I've gotten a lot of Sarah Dessen books that I haven't even touched yet but I will, don't worry. I wish Sarah Dessen could write my life:) she's fantastic. Right now, I'm reading Water for Elephants! WHICH IS THE BEST BOOK I HAVE EVER READ!! It's about a guy name Jacob who ran away with the circus. It's sooooo goood! There is SOME mature content. There is some cussing. And so far, I've read a descriptive part about a 'dwarf' and an eight pager (ew). So don't suggest this book to a 10 year old girl...just saying.

1 comment:

The Posts that People Actually Read...