Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

SPIT hit the fan!



Well Marcus and Carissa are gone. Mom and them had a big fight and now they're gone. It's sad because I don't want Marc to leave. It's Carissa who is the real problem. You wanna know what happened? Well Carissa went back into their room and told Marc that my mom told her to "Get the eff out!" which she did not. I was there and mom never said such a thing!!! So Marc freaked out and starting throwing stuff and started yelling so mom started yelling. They left. With a little note that said "Sorry for the inconvienve of helping family, bye!"
Mom was so upset! She cried and cried! So I texted Carissa explaining the whole thing. I asked her if she could please text back so mom would know that they weren't dead. Carissa replied with: "Why would we be dead?"
I replied: "A mother worries about everything. All she knows is you left the house mad."
She replied: "Still am..."
I replied: "I know that. Doesn't matter."
She replied "Ok can you please stop texting us we're trying to find somewhere to live."
I replied: "Okay. Have fun."
I STOOD UP FOR MYSELF GUYS! I AM SO SO SO SO SO PROUD! Like you guys don't even know! It's an amazing feeling. I feel like I can go kick down a building if I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...