Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sneaky blogger! -_-

My mom was starting this blog about her weight loss a couple of days ago. She was trying to decide whether she wanted Blogger or Wordpress. I accidentally made it slip that I have a blogger. AND SHE FREAKED OUT. "What is it? What's the website name? How long have you been doing it." I wouldn't tell her and she got so upset! She doesn't understand this is my way to vent without worrying about what people are thinking about me. I didn't tell her and hopefully she hasn't looked through my history to see. I'm a considerably good child! I've never been drunk or done drugs or had sex. I'm treated like I'm the presidents daughter and that I'm going to be assassinated if I'm away from my parents for a second. They're looking out for me I know but I'm allowed to have something private! As a human being I'm allowed my privacy. To be honest though, my parents aren't that bad. I was watching the Tyra show one day (and I am still in love with Tyra today) and she was talking to parents who snoop through their kids stuff and put cameras in their room! At least my parents don't have cameras in my room. At least....I don't think they do....-_-

2 comments:

  1. :D Thank You! You brighten up my day! Hopefully, your situation gets better. I use to live like that. Only my cousin lived with me and my mom. It was annoying because she did hardcore drugs. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, my family knows of my blog, but I refuse to have the read it.

    ReplyDelete

The Posts that People Actually Read...