Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Welcome to a main land sunset

Aloha Ladies,
It seems like it's been a life time since the last time I actually sat down and posted. I bet you guys are suuupppper angry about that- I wouldn't blame you if you were. Life just seems to be getting more and more hectic lately. The last couple of months of school are always horrendous until the last day. AND now I have a boy, who by the way is pretty wonderful, that requires a lot of my time as well. He will probably be the main topic of most blog posts because he's usually the only thing really interesting going on in my life. Okay so maybe I went to Hawaii over Spring Break- I'm guessing that could have been something interesting. Honestly, and I'm trying not to complain here, I had a horrible time. Why, you may ask? Well the only reason why my grandmother and I went, was to see my brother. My brother is always in such a bad mood and his wife is too. It's just hard to stomach being around them for more then a couple of hours. I'm always in a bad mood after- I feel sick just thinking about being around them. And then I have to sit in the hotel room and listen to my grandmother talk about how Marc is the greatest child on the planet. In her eyes, Marc never does anything wrong but I can never do anything right. It makes me so angry! It was a nine hour flight both ways. I'm trying not complain, I mean Hawaii was great, when I was alone. Everbody else there kind of ruined for me. I'll post more about Hawaii later because I have a LOT of blogs to make up. Alright bloggies, I'll talk to you super soon.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, my grandma pretty much ruined my vacation/roadtrip to Vegas, so I see what you mean. It's ok to complain!

    ReplyDelete

The Posts that People Actually Read...