Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What happened with Danny...What happened with Ben!

Finally, I'm going to tell you what happened with Danny. The reason why I haven't told you guys about it yet is because, it kind of hurt too much to write down. He did break my heart. But now that I've had sometime to sit and think about it, I realized that I really didn't love that boy! He was annoying and clingly, and not to mention that he was the most awkward person on this planet! But I did give that boy 6 months of my life...

What happened was: that last month we were dating was complete hell. He just stopped trying . I would try to talk to him, text him, etc. and he just stopped replying. So finally I did too. One night he called me on the phone (while he was at his friend Ben's house-that's important) and he broke up with me. I was devestaded and I cried for 3 hours straight. Mom gave me a sleeping pill and said "Don't take him back if he asks." I listened to her and laid down and finally fell asleep... 2 HOURS LATER I wake up to a call from Danny, and he was begging me to take him back. Disregarding my mother, I took him back.

He came over to my house the next day, and then broke up with me again. "WHAT A DOUCHE!!!" I know that's what you were thinking. And yes, that was an extremely douchy thing to do. I cussed him out and got all of my anger out of the way. And we went to 'friend' standards, I guess... I later found out that he broke up with me for another girl named Dakota AND he lied and told all of his friends that he fingered me. (sorry, I know that was gross to hear) WHICH HE DID NOT!!!

3 months later, I go on Ben's Facebook profile and saw that some guy was yelling at him for something. I sent him a message, asking if everything was alright. We had a nice conversation, he asked for my number, AND...now we've been dating for 2 months. I know what you're thinking, it is kind of uncool that I'm dating one of his friends. But honestly, I'm happy with Ben and I'm not just dating him to get at Danny. I'm WAAAAY happier with Ben then I am with Danny. Goes to show, that you never know what life will throw at you.

1 comment:

The Posts that People Actually Read...