Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Life moves on. And people change...

In the time where I wasnt writing I've learned many things about life and people, including myself. Like the fact that I am beyond clumsy and I will never be an acrobat in the circus (you have no idea how crushing that was for me). Or that fact that self-confidence comes from with-in and not from how many compliments you recieve. I've learned that there's more to life than Facebook and high school, and that good grades are the only way to get my ass out of this town. I've learned that sometimes cussing is necessary for the situation (like what I just showed you). And that God puts every single person in your life, for a reason. It doesn't matter if you love this person, or hate their guts! They're there for a reason.

I'll post a little update about the things going on in my life now: I just got my drivers permit and I will be driving in July. I have a new boyfriend named BEN (post later). I'm currently looking for colleges that I would like to apply for, and careers I might be interested in (I'm thinking about either archeology, or going to aviation school. Along with being an autor of course). I'm getting an XBox360 for my birthday in April (I know that's probably not so important but I don't care, I'm excited about it). I'm losing weight so that I can get a belly button ring. And I'm currently attempting to write 3 books at the moment.
WILL POST MORE LATER I PROMISE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...