Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

"You will be naked for an enternity..."

"I was naked for a day. But you will be naked for an enternity."- That is a quote is from a writer in one of my favorite movies called 'A Knights Tale'.

As most of you may know, I love to write. Stories, blogs, novels...etc. When I am older I plan on being an author. My favorite thing about being a writer is taking the people that are in my life and putting them into my stories. Whether they be good or bad. It makes the characters more believeable.

As most of you may know, I loved Ben. Even though he was a disgusting, egotistical, selfish, lying, scum bag.

As most of you may not know, Ben gave me mono one month before he dumped me.

And as most of you definitely do not know, he cheated on me with this disgusting Harlet. Twice! And the second time he caught mono. Then he gave it to me. Then he dumped me before I could figure it all out.

So yes, Benjamin is a complete and total a**hole who didn't deserve a second of my time.

And I can't wait for the day when karma bites him right in the butt.

Until that happens, I will make sure to keep a note of him in my mind. He might've embarrassed me and he might've hurt me. But so help me I will embarrass and hurt him for the rest of his life. With every book I write. There will be a Ben. Somewhere.




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...