Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

I want to be a superhero.



I want to be a superhero. My name would be Casbro Girl! With my powers of flying, time control, and shooting lasers out of my hands I would fight crime and make the world a better place.

Scott would be my side kick!
We'd save the world together!
You might be asking about Scott? Well, I still don't know who this 'mystery girl' is. I had a dream last night that it was me...yeah, that's going to happen. B found out that Scott and I have been texting eachother. I feel bad about liking him now. She did like him first...it's really b*tchy for me to just swoop in like this. But she broke up with HIM.
One thing I can say about Scott is that he said his life would be pointless without me.
Here's the text message:
Me:I'm really scared to get my phone taken up.
Him: That would suck! Who would I text all period while I'm bored? XD
Me: Lol what would you do without my texts?
Him: I'd be no where in my life. My life would be pointless. hahahaha
jk.
Well, I'm glad I give his life purpose...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...