Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Return of Green Shirt Guy!

We went to Costco today and guess who I saw....GREEN SHIRT GUY! If you don't know who green shirt guy is because I haven't talked about him in forever. this is the blog I posted about the last time I saw him in Costco:
"Then all of a sudden this employee guy in a green shirt just runs past me. I mumbled "Run, dude, run!" but I guess he heard me because he looked back and smiled at me before continuing to run.....

Later, my dad finished his pizza and went outside to get the truck. Mom and I stayed behind because she got a salad after and wanted to finish it. Cute, running, green shirt guy was in line and was talking to this other employee lady (she was like 50 so...I don't think there was any romance there. But idk he might be into that sorta thing.) I was kind of staring at him because he was hot! I told mom "I like his green shirt." she asked "Whose?" I pointed to the guy in the green shirt "Oh, wow. He's hot!" she said a little too loud . I turned red, why couldn't my mom say it quietly like other moms? Green shirt guy didn't hear her (i don't think) but he got his berry smoothie (same as me :D) and walked past our table. He looked at me for a moment before smiling and walking away. Mom was freaking out "Oh my gosh...did you see that? He thinks your fine!" God mom...be quiet....please...."


Yeah, well he was there again today! But he was wearing a gray shirt....but still he will always be called green shirt guy. I noticed him as he helped the people in front of us. I knew that if mom saw him she would completely embarrass me. So I prayed that she wouldn't recongnize him.

The line moves up and the ladt starts to check us out when Dad sees that there are trees on sale. Okay, so they weren't TREES but they were plants the size of trees. He suddenly decides that he wants one. So he says "Hey Cassidy, go get one of those." Yeah, lets make the girl who has no grace whatsoever pick up a tree.

The 'tree' is in a giant brown pot which should make it easier to pick up. I figure out when I get to the tress that I brought the cart with me and began to pick the tree up. It didn't move...at all. It was a complete FAIL!! But suddenly, to my rescue Green Shirt Guy picks up the tree for me. I had no idea he was behind me so I kind of jumped when he moved me out of the way...he laughed at me. But it wasn't a mean laugh...more like a 'I think you're funny and cute and it's really nice whenever I see you on Saturdays at 12:00 because you're really sweet and I've never notice you staring at me and you're mom doesn't creep me out at all' laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...