Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My love for Partner PE.

I joined this class called Partner PE at the beginning of this year. But stupid Danny, and all of his nonsence, stopped me from writing so I never got the chance to tell you about it. Partner PE is a class where normal students play with the Special Ed. students. Everyone is assigned one partner and they play games with this partner. It is the best class I've ever taken! My partner's name is Justin and he had a serious brain injury at a young age. His foot is twisted, as well as his arm, it's also hard for him to talk, or pay attention. The only things he knows how to say is "Hi!" or "Ball." or "Buh-bye!" but he can communicate very well! He's constantly smiling and he has the greatest smile; it lights up his whole face! If he's smiling really wide and shaking his hand, it means he likes something. If he's not smiling and he has his arms crossed, it means that he absolutely hates it. I have the best times ever in that class with all of the kids. We always throw little birthday parties for all of the kids and holiday parties. We're actually talking about having a prom! How awesome is that?!

My dream prom dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...