Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

A Bella, Edward, Jacob relationship?

Im currently sitting in my boring computer class with nothing to do. Luckily, I have a blogger app on my phone so I can blog anywhere, at any time. I WAS going to post about how wonderful and perfect my boyfriend, Ben is but over the weekend he started acting like a complete jerk!!! He's 18 and a senior in high school, so there's quite an age difference between us. He called me on Thursday night, telling me that we're never going to be able to last and that our relationship is useless, but also that he doesn't want to break up. Makes no sense, right?! The next day he was short and angry in all of his text messages so I said : I'm trying really hard right now and you're obviously not in the mood. So just text me when you want to talk to me....HE DIDN'T REPLY FOR TWO DAYS!
But on Friday, the first night Ben ignored me, I hung out with my best-friends Corey and Tori. We went to the park and had the greatest time ever. We sat and talked about past relationships, and Corey shared his past stories of heartbreak...I seriously started to cry. Then we had to go see Tori's little sister perform. Tori drove there but me and Corey walked because Tori isn't allowed to have more than one person in the car. Corey and I were almost ran over twice!!! But we made it there safe. Then we sat outside, on a bench and talked, I found myself wishing I could kiss him. Then Tori told us to go inside and not much longer, he left. As soon as he left, the words came out faster than my mind could tell them to stop "Tori, I like Corey ..." I expected that statement to be shocking. Her words : "I know... he likes you too." How on earth did she know when I didn't?! I argued with her for the rest of the night; Corey didn't like me! He couldn't... Finally, being tired of my stubbornness, she asked him through text "You like Cassidy, right?" He said "Well yeah I like Cassidy. But I think this is a conversation meant more for me and her, so Cassidy text me because I know you're reading this." You have no idea how happy that made me. He asked if I liked him and Tori said "She does...but she's really confused right now." He said "I understand..." Tori spent the rest of the night trying to convince me to take Corey over Ben. On Sunday, Ben finally replied and we hung out. I had a good time with him but I couldn't get what he said or what he did out of my head. Corey sent me a text while I was with Ben, asking if me and Ben were okay. I told him "All guys are douches." Just joking around. He asked if I was okay and what happened, I didn't really want to tell him. Finally I was like "You're going to make me tell you, aren't you?" And he said "No I can't and wont ever force you to do anything. You just seemed pretty upset about it..." that almost made me cry so I didn't reply. I sat next to Ben and listened to him talk about how he's going to try his hardest to make what we have last...I felt like a complete b-word. I like them both a lot...a lot! And neither of them deserve to be treated like the way I'm treating them. I'm thinking about just acting normal around Corey, acting normal around Ben and seeing who I'm happier with...Sometimes I wish life could be like Twilight. If so Ben would be my Edward, Corey would be my Jacob, and everything would be fine...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...