Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Boys are confusing...

I know it's not fair to leave you guys hanging in the midst of all this Corey/Ben drama but I'm back writing again. I've made one observation in the past two days: BOYS ARE CONFUSING! Yesterday, Tori and I went over to Corey's house to hang out and it was really fun! He lives way out in the country, with a lot of land, and tons of things to do. Tori had joked with me the day before that Corey really didn't want her to come, and he only wanted me to. She was dead wrong considering the fact that he just played around with her all day and practically ignored me.

What happened first was, we got there and Corey gave us a ride in the tractor! Yeah, we rode around his yard in a tractor bucket! Talk about country... Then we went inside and ate pizza, and watched the Help. Tori picked up these headphones that were plugged into the tv, and she sat really close to the screen. Corey and I were sitting in the back of the living room, I was sitting on the couch and he was laying on the floor. Then he said something stupid so I smacked him with a pillow, which he then grabbed and pulled me practically on top of him. I kind of freaked out because of Ben so I jumped up really quickly, and I think that hurt his feelings.


Tori jumped on him for something and they practically wrestled all over the floor. I kind of just watched them, Corey was REALLY flirting with Tori. I have to admit; I got really jealous at first but when I thought about it after a second, I realized that if Corey and Tori get together: everything will be simple. So when Corey left the room Tori asked "What are you going to do about this Edward/Jacob deal?" She was refering to Ben and Corey. "I'm going to let Jacob date Renesme..."I said to her. "Who's Renesme?" She asked. "You!"


She spent the 5 minutes trying to tell me it wasn't true and that she had absolutely no feelings for Corey and that she would never date him. Corey then, kept calling me cute while he was practically cuddling with Tori...DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!! When it was time to leave, we walked out to Tori's car and I sat in the passanger seat. Corey awkwardly hugged Tori and then said "Cassidy get out of the car so I can hug you!" I got out of the car and lifted my hands up, expecting an awkward hug as well. Instead Corey grabbed me by my waist, lifted me in the air and spun me around. I was so shocked that I yelped his name really loudly.

When I got home, I got home to an adorable message from Ben, telling me how much he likes me and how great of a person I am. I felt so horrible...



2 minutes later, I got a message from Corey, saying that I looked beautiful today.


AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...