Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

I'm baaaaaaccccckkk!

Alright, I'm sorry but my computer has been broken for the longest time so I couldn't post any updates. Let's see...Ben dumped me on Easter. He said it was because he was going to college and that he just wanted to be single. So right now I'm still at that stage where I hate him and I'm convinced that he's the worst boyfriend ever. It still kind of hurts so I'm not going to post much about it......STUPID DOUCHE BAG...oh sorry...I realized how stupid I was for not dumping Ben for Corey. In the past couple of weeks my feelings have grown so much for my best-friend.

The Bonfire Party.
A couple of days before Ben broke up with me Corey call me inviting me to a Bonfire at his house. Even though it's Texas and at that time it was WAAAY too hot to have a bonfire; it was a stupid idea. I had been crying all day long so I didn't want him to see me like that. Our phone conversation went like this:
Corey: "Would you like to come to a bonfire?"
Cassidy: "I-I don't know..."
Corey: "Please?"
Cassidy: "No I-"
Corey: "Forget it, I'll ask Tori instead!"
*click*

That jerk totally told me that he was going to invite another girl and hung up on me! I was so pissed! Until around 5 minutes later when he called me again:
Corey: "Tori said she would coming....now will you go if she does?"
Cassidy: "Sure." *blushing*
The bonfire was reeeally fun! It was full of a bunch of red necks (those are always fun to hang out with). One red neck was named Stoney (yes, that is his real name. No, he is not a stoner) and he is literally the funniest guy I have ever met! Me, Tori, and Demi were the only girls there. We all danced by the fire and talked. We had so much fun and there were no drugs or alcohol. Corey made me laugh so much and gave me a piggy back ride across the field by his house. All of his friends at the party thought we were dating. A couple days later he sent me a message that said:

"You are beautiful. You are amazing. And when all else fails, you're the only one that can make me smile."

Scarbourough Faire.
Corey and I went to Scarbourough Faire along with a CBI class for a field trip. (if you don't know: CBI can also be called the 'special ed' classes). We were in a group together with 2 guys named Zach and Taylor. Zach is kind of normal, you would never be able to tell that he was in those classes. Taylor was mostly normal as well (except that he is 15 years old and he's 4 feet tall). We had a great time walking around and playing games. Zach mentioned once that any boy that would date me would be a 'very lucky boy'. And Corey said:

"Yeah, that's what the last one said..."

So I made sure to slap him for that one.

At the faire, there is a game where you pay 5 dollars to sword fight your friends. We all decided to get in there and battle eachother. The first to get out was Zach. When he left, I noticed that we were creating a crowd. Taylor and Corey both teamed up on me as people screamed "Get the girl! Get the girl!" so I was out.

At that moment I saw Corey do the cutest thing I have ever seen in my entire life! Since Corey is 6 feet tall and Taylor is only 4- Corey got down on his knees to battle Taylor! IT WAS SO FREAKING SWEET AND CUTE AT THE SAME TIME. At that moment I just wanted to marry him! Corey ended up winning the fight though.

Demi's Party!
Demi had a party on Friday. Again, there were no drugs or alcohol there. The only people that came were Tori, Megan, Stoney, Sam, Corey, and me. It was a pool party with a radio blasting a LOTS of food. When Corey, Sam, and Stoney got to the house we ate SO MUCH pizza. Corey sprinted towards the pool, ripped his shirt off and jumped in the pool. Stoney followed after him with a cannon ball. Tori and Megan egged me to jump go in so I took my clothes off (I was wearing my swimming suit underneath, js) and started walking towards the pool. I was feeling so insecure because it was the first time I had been in a bikini around guys. As I walked towards the pool Corey said:

"Mmmm...Cassidy..." in a joking tone.

I immediately covered myself up with my arms and began backing away. When suddenly I felt someone picking me up. Sam held me in his arms as he ran towards the pool and threw me in.

The rest of the time in the pool was awesome! We played tons of games (like marco polo and chicken). In chicken I ended up on Corey's shoulders and that was slightly awkward, so I got on Tori's shoulder's instead ;)

There was a sudden thunderstorm so we had to get out of the pool. We all stood outside and watched the sky. Demi's mom was scared to death so she went and hid in the bathtub. Demi, Megan, and Stoney ended up staying inside. While Tori, Sam, Me and Corey sat outside and talked about everything. Sam is such an deep thinker.

Eventually, we all ended up inside watching scary movies. Demi's house was flipping freezing so we all ended up cuddling with eachother. Guess who I ended up with! Corey of course :P Tori ended up with Sam and Stoney  got Demi and Megan. He described our cuddle partners as this:
"Sam has Tori. Corey has Cassidy. And I got these two b*tches." He meant it in a totally funny and non offensive way.


I have a lot of good memories with him...I just don't know if we're ever going to go anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...