Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Ah, Corey.

So did you see that uber depressing thing I posted earlier? 'What were you thinking'


I posted that because Corey had sent me a message that said: Sorry for not replying. I'm not trying to ignore you. I'm just evaluating my feelings right now. I don't want to do the wrong thing.

That's enough to discourage anyone isn't it? When I read that I got all depressed and junk because I thought that was his way of rejecting me and that nothing was ever going to be normal between us. But then I thought about it; who cares if nothing changes?! There's nothing wrong with what me and Corey have going on now. Just friends is fine with me as long as he's in my life. But I'm still not sure that was his way of' 'rejecting' me because on Saturday he begged me to go see the Avengers with him (and our friend Megan of course). The Avengers ended up being closed so we went bowling instead. We went to go get food (Megan pigged out on everyone's french fries) and hid from the storm. It was a great time!

Corey dropped Megan off at her house, then started driving towards mine when the song 'Sexy and I Know It' started playing through the radio. Corey then decides that this is a great time to throw his hands off the wheel and start dancing! He then shouted "Jesus, take the wheel!" so I reached over and started steering the car all the way back to my house while he was shaking his 'money maker'. We got to my house he proceeded to scream at me and tell me to get out (just kidding, of course).

I don't know if we're just friends or what... oh well:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...