Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Life right now...

Life is pretty much sucking right now. I've been complaining so much right now and I'm sure that my friends are tired of hearing it... so I'll post it on here! Ya'll are just the ears I need for this post:

  1. PMS SUUUUUCCCCKS!
  2. I WANT TO DATE COREY- Gosh I want to be with him so bad. I feel like such a brat for saying that but everytime I see him I just want to kiss him! Plus, the fact that he's being stand off-ish now is making me want to date him even more (playing hard to get really does work). Of course, him being stand off-ish around me is probably a sign that he doesn't like me anymore.
  3. JAKE IS BACK- do you remember Jake? The guy I had a big crush on last year that ended up blowing me off. Well, he's back in my life again and he's been pushing his way in closer every day. Honestly, I don't like this boy at all... but he likes me now (where was he freshman year?). And he doesn't understand why I won't date him (look back at number 2 for the reason).
  4. I HAVE TO GO TO SATURDAY SCHOOL- Sucks, huh? I got waaay too many absences this year so I will have to serve them in Saturday school this weekend and the next week after that. FUN.FUN.FUN.
Honestly, I'm depressed right now and all I want to do is take a nap. The sucky part about the nap is that I have to wake up tomorrow and deal with this all over again: Corey ignoring me, fighting period cramps, avoiding Jake in the hallway, and doing piles of homework..

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...