Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Lady Ballz!

I did it guys! I finally told Corey my true feelings...
I bet you don't believe me but I did it! I guess I've just grown too impatient to sit around and wonder about what could've been. So I... Cassidy admitted my feelings for him. AND IM HAVING A FREAKING ADRENALINE RUSH! I want to go out and admit my true feelings to everyone! Do you want to know how I did it? Well, I did it through text message:

"I like you, like more than a friend. I know that you might not like me too and that things probably won't change after I send this but I just wanted to let you know."

Yeah, that is a straight quote. He replied around an hour later that said:

"That's quite a bold statement, little lady. I liked that."

WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!?! I mean, DUH that was a bold statement!!!!! I JUST ADMITTED MY FEELINGS FOR YOU DUMB DUMB! I replied:
"Haha I'm glad. Well I wanted to tell you that for quite a while."

He asked:
"Why would you want to date a dorky, weird, douche bag?"

My reply:

"You make me smile...more than anyone else. And you're nice and different and freaking hilarious. Sometimes I wish I could be more like you. And you're not a douche bag! You may be dorky, and you may be weird but you're not a douche."

He hasn't replied to that yet but Corey never replies to texts. I'm just proud of myself because I had the lady ballz to do that. Corey and I might not go anywhere from here, and if we don't I'll be okay with that. I just couldn't stand another day without him knowing. I'm going to start living this whole YOLO lifestyle (except I'm cutting out the drugs and alcohol). I'm going to be less hesitant and live every day like it's my last.

YOU. ONLY. LIVE. ONCE.

1 comment:

  1. Wow you certainly have some balls! Kudos to that and I hope everything works out:)

    ReplyDelete

The Posts that People Actually Read...