Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Bang-free Thursday!

Why does it always feel like Thursday is always the MOST boring day of the week ? I'm not exactly sure, but one thing I am sure of is that today was not at all a typical Thursday. I'll start from last night:

Last night, a meteor hit my town...A FREAKING METEOR! Do you know how ridiculous that is?! Some people even said that they heard a boom when it broke through the sound barrier. Apparently, it lit up the whole sky and it was absolutely beautiful. But of course, I missed it because I was probably either (A)On Facebook or (B)Doing my homework. Either way, I'm still pissed that I missed it.

I woke up this morning but laid in bed for an hour because my room was too cold. Then I get a text from my friend Tori saying "Hey, I'm going to take you to school today. Be there in 5!" So I had to rush to get ready! I didn't even have time to wash my hair so I had to pull it into a bun and pin my bangs back. My bangs are like my trademark, my security blanket, my kryptonite; without them I am nothing. I had to deal with mixed comments about my forehead all day today.

In first period, I get this text from my friend Maggie that says "I'm sorry." and I freaked out! I had no idea what she was talking about until a second later when I get a text from an unknown number. Turns out it's this number is this really annoying kid who *quote* 'been crushin on me real, real hard'. Maggie gave him my number. I told him I had a boyfriend and he got depressed. I saw that boy after EVERY class period today and he winked at me everytime. I also threw up a little in my mouth, every time he winked...

My friend Demi is being cyberbullyed and it resulted in this GIANT fight in the hallway between her boyfriend, and the people who were bullying Demi. Her boyfriend won! But they broke his nose. Sucky day for him!

I've got to go! Talk to you later!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...