Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Coming clean.

In a summer that has practically been life changing I have posted very little. I've posted for the first day of school every year since freshman year but I haven't done that either. Looks like I'm slacking on ya'll! You guys need to whip me in shape so that I write more.

When I look back on the beginning of my blog I realized that I was so honest.  I posted at least once everyday and mentioned every single thing that happened in my life. Now look at me! Barely ever posting, barely even telling the truth because I'm afraid of what you guys are going to think of me.

But then I realized that ya'll sat and listened to all the other stupid things I did... so what's another?

So here comes my Coming Clean blog posts. Time to describe every aspect of my summer. (well at least everything ya'll missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...