Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Steadily Making My Way in this World.




Just got home from school. See, now I'm actually writing everyday! Be proud of me guys. Hopefully I won't forget doing it tomorrow. Nothing too eventful happened today except that my love of photography is becoming more and more apparent. Thanks to the new app called Instagram; I can now take pictures of anything and everything without being socially unacceptable. It's a win, win!

As I get closer and closer to my Senior year, the overwhelming feeling of growing up keeps coming up. It's disgusting... but anyway! When I think about what the future holds for me, I'm only excited. I can not wait. So far, I have my life planned out as;

  • Going to some college.
  • Studying photography & getting a degree in business.
  • Graduating college.
  • Spend a couple of months getting my pilots liscense. (so that I can be a commercial pilot as a back-up plan).
  • Take a year off to do some type of missonary work.
  • Work as a wedding photographer.
  • Start my own wedding photography business.
  • Spend my retirement writing novels.

I love this plan for my future. It may not be the best paying but I just believe that I would be so happy doing this with my life.

You have just peaked into my future...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...